Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting Ready!

I'm all packed up and ready to go! My first flight of the day is out of Sac at 6am so I get to wake up around 2ish so we can leave the house by 3.  I have a 6 hour lay over in Texas to catch up on sleep not to mention the 10 and a half hr flight to Madrid. I land in Madrid about 9:55 friday morning and depending how tired I am I'm either going back to Luke's apartment for a nap or to class with him on his last day.


 Saturday or Sunday morning we will be making our way down south to Cadiz. They are suppose to have some nice beaches and many Plaza's to visit. We have yet to get any bus or train tickets so hopefully it all goes according to plan.


Then around Wednesday we are hoping to catch a flight to Paris... but we have yet to get plane tickets either haha so obviously we still have a lot of planning to do but we have a general idea of some things.


And of course we will be spending a good amount of time in Madrid with maybe some day trips here and there. I'll keep you posted with many pictures :)

<3 Kara

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Why does that bag look so full? How are you supposed to fit all your cool/exotic souvenirs from texas in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't buy anything in Texas, everything was too big there ;)

    ReplyDelete